Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Boring Celebs

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Celebs are boring me
I starting to wonder
if I have aDD
because all day at work
no matter how much
i have to do
all I do is try to read
about celebrity scoops
I have several favorite
websites that i hit
to get my usual fix
but its getting so boring
so dry
its the same celebs
over
and
over
and
over again
enough about lindsey hohan
enough about nicole richie
enough about britney and kevin
hes a bitch too
enough about all of them
its the same 11teen year
old b*tches
doing the same crap
day after day
its not eventful
I dont care how busted briteny looks
I dont care how strung out hohan looks
and I dont care about how skinny
nicole richie is
why cant someone do something crazy
fun
unique
something to spark interest
i think ill be famous on purpose
and do insane stuff on purpose
and instead of jetting from
the paparazzi
ill hold press conferences
right after
so when they say
johnpaul
why did you do that crazy thing you did
i can say
cause im famous
i felt like it
and the news was boring me
cheeeeeese
im out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home