Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Du Bois Du Gurls

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So my best friend is leaving me and going to Du Bois
for the weekend
personally
the country scares me
I dont drive
and being in any state
where I cant take public transportation
to get my ass to safety
freaks me out
my sister
lives by a lake upstate
I never visit
she thinks i hate the family
but her nearest store is a good
10 minute drive away
what if I get thirsty
I need to pray that jason voorhees
or michael meyers
can give me a ride
hell no
florida has delis all over
ny has bodegas
and LA has 711s all over
those are the states where I feel safe
at least for now
Ive never been to Du Bois
so I guess i cant judge
but it cant be that bad
the name makes me smile
imagine if all gays invaded
and made it their mecca
it would be fun
if they took the next town over
and named it Du Gurls
then let a ton of lesbians
come in and take over
wouldnt it be apropo
the sign can say
"Welcome to Du Bois Du Gurls- Take your pick"
someone should propose the idea
other then me
like I said
I dont do country

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is scary for us...especially the fact that they still believe mullets are in style. But it is a nice get away for a couple (just a couple) of days!!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that the nearest Starbucks is over one hour away?

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Dineen is Anonymous #1, but Sissy HAS to be Anonymous #2 because of the Starbucks comment! HAHAHA! Well, ya'll I'm having a good ol' time in Du Bois, but this thing about no cell phone reception sucks big time! I'm lost out here without my cell phone. All I have going for me is my NYC uniform (lots of black clothes and my big incognito sunglasses). I don't do shrubbery! Miss you and love you all! See ya'll in a few days!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home