Monday, August 01, 2005

Farting Lotion

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I work in an office
and sometimes I get gas
dont get grossed out
it happens to everyone
so dont even lie
funny thing is
sometimes we get big ones
where we know we gotta walk away
and sometimes we get tiny ones
that we think wont change a thing
till it kicks in
and it becomes a small bomb
or sometimes you can sit at your desk
all alone
thinking no one is around
when bam!
right after you let it out
someone comes with a question
so what do you do
you cant bust out the lysol
and say excuse me
gimme one sec
stay right there
so whats a good trick
scented lotion
always saves the day
you know
like bath and body works
its the most subtle way
to keep your hands moisturized
and keep the air fresh
so make sure to always have a jar
of a nice strong scent
its all about subtlety
no one needs to know
its your farting lotion

2 Comments:

Blogger nunyabiznaz said...

That was so awesome! The funniest thing about your blog to me is the both my assistant and myself have big'ol bottles of B&B lotion sitting right on our desks. Now I have a new use.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home