Friday, August 05, 2005

It aint crack

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love me some whitney
and I especially love me
the new show
being bobby brown
or more like
being whitneys hubby
so sad
how everytime
he tries to tell someone
who he is
the only way
they figure it out
is when he says hes married to whitney
mind you
this show is boring as hell
whenever she isnt in the scene
but can you help it
look at these pictures
how does someone
with so much money
and so much fame
manage to look like that
just watching what she wears
keeps me busy
she wears
a wig
a hat
a bandana
a sarong
and a pair of shades
all on her head
at the same time
thats why shes crazy
it aint crack
her head cant breathe
its the best friggin form
of entertainment
but its also really sad
at the same time
and in all honesty
for being loaded
they are a boring ass couple
if you had all that damn money
would you be camping in the woods
or staying at the hilton in atlanta
you would see my ass
on a cruise around the world
like Jackie O
and huge shades
any day
of the year
if I wasnt working
why swat flies
by the camp fire
when you can be sipping crystal
in the ocean
but oh well
maybe thats what crack does
makes nature
seem exciting
i tell you one more thing tho
she is scary as hell
bi polar
moody
and doesnt like people
so as much as I love her
if I saw her
I would probably
run and hide
under a desk
or behind a tree
until i saw her crack
a friendly smile
and maybe even then
i would still say hi to her
with my head bowed
like a japanese geisha

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

I AM SOOOOOOOO SAD FOR THEIR DAUGHTER,IT'S A SHAME THE WAY WHITNEY KEEPS THAT CHID'S HAIR...GOES TO SHOW THAT A RICH CRACK HEAD IS NO DIFFERENT THAN A POOR ONE.THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT ABOUT MY SITE....LOVES YOUR TOO......XOXOXO

12:53 PM  
Blogger Xtine said...

dear lord, someone please help whitney, this is insane already

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home