Friday, May 13, 2005

Tic Toc

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So im off to the airport in about an hour
To Miami I go
Im excited just for the heat alone
New York is the worlds greatest city
To some
To others
Its just home
Busy
Fast
Frustrating
Exausting.

Most especially today
Im working on 3 hours sleep
All because I couldn’t decide
Which friggin t-shirts
I wanted to take with me
My new thing this summer
Is t-shirts with words
Or anything to make someone
Laugh
Think
"get offended"
Lol

I have a jesus shirt
Its pixilated
If youre standing in front of me
All you see its colored squares
If youre a couple of feet away
You see a big face of jesus on my chest
I wore it to a club once
It offended so many people
One dude actually asked me
"Don’t you feel its wrong?"
My reply:
"No- If I'm living my life right-
Then I have nothing to worry about
-Jesus danced and drank wine"
According to my friend
It didn’t make it any better
But I didn’t get struck by lighting that night
So I figure that maybe jesus didn’t get mad.

Im not taking the Jesus shirt with me
But I did waste several hours
Deciding on which ones to take
So- as uneventful as today is
Its flying by
As time always does

Off I go
Until I return on Monday
I hope the days go long
And I get to have fun
Without the clock moving fast
As it always does

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry..Hate the blue font..

U know who this is : )

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be for real...change the blue font

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home