Monday, May 09, 2005

Heal My Heals

<<sad.jpg>>
I have heel spurs
at my age
go figure
It feels like a drill going through your heel
never fun
no matter how expensive
or comfortable
shoes- sneakers are made
it doesn't help.

I don't get it
How do people even get heel spurs
didn't cave men walk around barefoot
through all terrains
aren't there still natives
throughout the world
who run around
and climb trees
all day
barefoot?
I doubt they have podiatrists
to heal their HEELS
Maybe if I would have walked the streets
barefoot
my whole life
instead of wearing shoes seven days a week
(to dress well)
I wouldn't be having geriatric foot problems
in my peak years

I cant go dancing
or on long walks
without about 3 insoles
in my shoe
out of control.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can SOOOOOOOO IMAGINE U TELLING ME THIS...LOL

*From your Favorite Gemini*

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps cave men did have heal spurs, but they were too busy running away from dinosaurs to complain. It's a theory. Hope your heel gets healed.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have heal spurs they are so painful. Go see a podiatrist and get cortisone shots in your heal. You'll feel much better.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home