Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

So today is Sunday
and its also Mother's Day
I gave my mother her gift at 1am
She loved it.
Im glad.
Went out to dinner last night
Had a spanish version of Chinese fried rice
it was amazing
best meal ive had in a long time

Hopefully this time next week
I will be hungover somewhere in Miami
having only slept about 2 hours
or
Lying next to someone hot
whom I had the lucky pleasure of meeting
while on vacation in a tropical city.
what?
Im 25 and single
we all have needs
And getting sweaty in Miami
while its still cold in New York
can surely bring it on.

So I just saw something about a new rock band
on MTV
And I wonder
why do most rock bands look dirty
why should your style of music determine
your hygene
dont rock bands sing about love and loss
like other genres of music
so because their music is rock
they dont wear deodorant
or shave
I dont get it
Then again- success in this world
seems limited
if you are not a follower to an extent
sad
but its true
its all around you
if you you just look

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the rock star comment. Seriously, you cannot be all dirty and sing a song like "The Reason" (Hoobastank). With a song as beautiful as that, your dirty, rock-n-roll street cred totally decreases. So, why promote yourself as a dirty, rock band. Elvis sang rock-n-roll, and he looked clean and hot! Learn a lesson from the King.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home