Friday, January 27, 2006

Floridians




I might get some shit for this
but its my blog
so im keeping it real
I firmly believe
that anyone floridian
born
or just residing
has some loose screws
I wont go into examples why
but for anyone who isnt floridian
or from new york for that matter
I think with a little perception
its easy to see
why do you ask
who knows
but I have my suspicions
maybe because the sun
heat
and humidity
eats up about 20% of their brain
and the fact that they have their
car
and home
and work
air conditioning on
365 days a year
wouldnt surprize me
if the fumes from fake air
eats up the other 80%
thats left.
So thats what I stand by for now
black
white
gay
straight
boy
girl
old
young
alllllll the same
(for the most part)
punto-fking-nal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home